LiveXLive Media, Inc. (NASDAQ: LIVX) (“LiveXLive”), a global digital media company focused on live entertainment, today reported new record results across all key viewing and content KPIs.
Following cross-platform streams of EDC Mexico and Weezer’s Record Release Party at the iHeartRadio Theater in NYC, LiveXLive exceeded 50 million livestreams for the fiscal year to date and set new benchmarks for all the company’s significant KPIs. Highlights included:
- More than 50 million livestreams through February 28, 2019
- Monthly active users increased by more than 8%, growing to 1.3 million, attributable in part to LiveXLive livestreams on the Slacker platform
- Surpassed 660K subscribers, representing over 47% annual growth
- Completed 25 livestreamed events including EDC Mexico, Rolling Loud, Life is Beautiful, EDC Las Vegas, Rock on the Range, Country 500, Rock in Rio Lisbon, Montreux Jazz Festival, Sziget Festival and LiveXLive Presents events for the Grammys and CES
- Introduced a new brand partnership at EDC Mexico with Dos Equis
- EDC Mexico exceeded 3 million livestreams
- Streamed more than 425 artists across nearly every genre of music, including Post Malone, Wiz Khalifa, Travis Scott, Nas, T-Pain, Shawn Mendes, Katy Perry, Demi Lovato, Jessie J, The Killers, Jack White, Muse, Deadmau5 and hundreds of others who reached a combined social audience of 2.5 billion
- Launched more than 300 pieces of original content
“With 50 million livestreams, we have exceeded all expectations,” said Robert Ellin, Chairman and CEO of LiveXLive. “This fiscal year, we’ve delivered 25 marquee events, including two shows in partnership with iHeartMedia. The metrics reflect our increased content offering, the Slacker integration, and the success of our cross-platform initiatives as we continue to build a next-generation funnel for original and archival content.”
About LiveXLive Media, Inc.